Thursday, May 19, 2011

So long Doncaster, Hello Newton Aycliffe

Leaving Doncaster:
"The time in Doncaster has been great, but it is now coming to an end. I think the thing I will miss most about Doncaster is definitely the people in the Doncaster ward. There are so many fun and amazing people inside the Doncaster ward. To be honest, I don't really want to go but I guess that is why I need to go."


Newton Aycliffe:
"I will be going to Newton Aycliffe and I will be serving with Elder Brown from the home stake, so that will be really weird serving with someone that is in the stake back in Utah. Well I am really excited about being in Newton Aycliffe and we are seeing so much success, it is so great. I think it is a really great area and it should be seeing more success than it has been in the past. I am so excited to be here and I am excited to see this area start exploding."


The Royal Wedding:
"The Royal Wedding has officially come and gone, and all the newspapers have been covered with photographs from the wedding. Everyone said that it was great and that Kate looked gorgeous and that they really liked her dress. Everyone in England really likes Kate. We couldn't knock, so we helped an investigator paint. Then as well we do this Family Home Evening with a bunch of old ladies. Etta, the house we do it at, had a magazine with pictures from the whole royal wedding in it, and she said that we could look at it, so she was telling me more about it. So many people watched it from like 8 in the morning until like 11 at night, and everyone seemed more excited than they let on. But when looking at the magazine, you should have seen how long her flippin dress was, and you should have seen some of the stupid hats that the girls had on. I was laughing so hard because it looked so funny!"


Skype and the phone call:
"It was talking to you yesterday! Skype was really fun, it was kind of weird seeing the house again, and I cannot believe the jeep! Then as well I can't believe how flippin big Peyton is now, it is so crazy and he doesn't even look like the little boy that was there when I first left. I am glad that you think the first year has gone by quick and I can't believe how fast it goes by. I don't know how people can say the second year goes by quicker because my first year has flown by, and I am amazed at the whole thing."

No comments: